Weekends have been pretty laid back and we usually just go out to dinner Friday night and Saturday/Sunday Breanna and I either go out to my parents or we just kind of do what ever we feel. I stocked up on some BBW fall candles(My FAVORITE!!!!!)
I never used to decorate for Halloween, (usually just fall) but Breanna wanted every decoration she saw, so we bought a few new ones from Walmart that were super cheap and also grabbed some from my parents that my mom doesn't use anymore, so we got a good amount and she gave me some cute fall decorations for outside. Speaking of Halloween, Breanna picked out her costume,(if you follow me on instagram, check out the video of what she says she is going to be) now I just gotta make the other part of it
Last week, I got my hair colored & I am obsessed!!! I am so happy w. how it turned out.
So that about all we have been upto



Getting out of the house is a necessity when they're young! I'm glad she's enjoying story time!
ReplyDeleteLove the Halloween decor. I'll probably pull out the Fall stuff this week!
Cute hair color. Perfect for fall!! I have never seen the Tailgate candle at B&BW!? What does it smell like? If it can even be described lol.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your hair girl! It looks great!!! :) We snagged the pumpkin apple candle and a few others too. I have the "First Down" candle from Yankee and we only burn it on gamedays ;) hehe
ReplyDelete