Image Map

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

KKD

I don't know if you noticed the new button on the right side of my blog but I was contacted by a friend about selling  Keeley Kendal Design. KKD offers affordable, fashionable jewelry to show off your true self! You can choose from pre-designed wraps or create your own piece using our awesome connections and reflections!



I am not usually one to bombard my blog w. sales pitches but with the holidays quickly approaching, who doesn't want some extra money for shopping (or just to spend on yourself)? It is 100% FREE to sign up as an affiliate and best thing you are not required to purchase any products! Everything is sold from your personalized link! You really have nothing to lose out on, except possible extra money in your pocket!


 

One great thing about these bracelets you can personalize them to make it unique and your own! Prices start from $9 and up. You can make a single bracelet w. the reflections and connections or you can purchase a signature wrap (which come single, double or triple)



I'm sure you're wondering if I have made any money yet? No, I haven't made any money yet but I JUST signed up (they just launched in the beginning of August) and I really have nothing to lose, who wouldn't want to make some money from having a personal link people can shop and buy super cute jewelery from! So what do you say? Lets get you signed up and started on making some extra cash. Leave me a comment if you are interested and I will get you some more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!