Image Map

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites-

Happy Friday!!!!! I am Joining in today for Friday Favorites w Andrea



Momfessionals




This one has been practicing tracing her letters almost every day and she is doing so well, the other day she actually wrote her name...I couldn't be more excited


We also had a successful dentist appt this week, our first trip was less than fun (many tears) but I have to say, this time she was a little rock star & sat in the chair like a pro



Lots of story/library time this week, Tuesday we headed to B&N for a Don't Let the Crayons Quit/Llama Llama story time, Thursday we headed back to B&N for their usual story time and then headed to music/movement class later in the afternoon.



Upcycling!!!! We have so many books & these are PERFECT to keep them all organized. I have been saving diaper boxes for awhile to re-purpose them into these fun little things...(its not the best but its only my 2nd one, so hopefully they will get better)






3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie!
    Yeh! For writing and good dentist appts.! X was not too thrilled his first time so I am dreading going back :(
    I love the repurposed box! I thought about doing that while back, but I have no time :( I had no room left because I had so many boxes! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre is so stinkin' cute! I have loved watching her grow up over the years.. it's crazy how long I've been reading your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is such a doll! What a great idea to upcycle those diaper boxes. I may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!