Friday we did our normal dinner at Eat n Park and Target and then ran around to a few other places, headed home and relaxed for the evening!
Saturday B worked in the morning, so once he got home we went and picked up some groceries then headed over to our friends Brad & Jens house so he could look at their AC unit and we ended up hanging out there for the afternoon, Bre absolutely adores them. We just relaxed the rest of the night, I didn't think I would make it past 8 I was exhausted, I definitely crashed hard core!
Sunday we had no plans so we decided to head to the outlets to get Breanna some shirts for fall so we don't have to buy everything at once! I have to say, Sunday morning around 10am is the best time to go, it was so empty and we were in and out of the stores I needed to go to within 15 minutes! On the way home we stopped at the "farm" to get Breanna her pumpkin for next weekends pumpkin painting at the library, Then we noticed the apple orchard near us was open so on the way home we decided to stop and pick some apples! It was a first for all of us so it was a lot of fun & Bre got an apple to snack on while we picked (she really enjoyed that & wanted to eat all the apples)!




What a fun weekend!
ReplyDelete