Image Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I confess-

Saw this fun link-up on Pinky's page, so I decided to link up w. Melissa as well

I confess....

*I hope they cancel Breanna`s gymnastics tonight because I really don't wanna go out in the cold

*I have been enjoying not having to go anywhere this past week and just being lazy and having Netflix binge marathons of Friday Night Lights

* I really miss having cable because I cant watch my Real Housewives shows anymore!!!!

*I am not ready to sign Bre up for preschool yet but I know I need to suck it up and deal w it and realize she is growing up!

*We have been talking about baby #2....so time will tell what will happen!!!




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

4 comments:

  1. You know I SQUEALED when I read that last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Friday Night Lights!

    EEEK! #2 so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. My kiddos are teenagers now, but I totally remember the days of secretly hoping practices were canceled because of cold/weather. Congratulations on talking about #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE me some FNL!!

    Every little milestone (like pre-school) is so hard... but she'll absolutely love it and it will become your new normal. So hard to accept they grow up though, I feel you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!