I officially have a preschooler......guys, I am so not ready for this....how is my little girl already going to preschool? We went yesterday to look at a preschool at the church we go to, while I knew she would love it, she seriously did NOT want to leave.
As sad as I am she is growing so quick, I am excited for her to start school, it is a really nice place, its a lock-down which is awesome. we got to meet her teachers and took a tour, as soon as we were leaving, she said mommy can we go buy a book bag now? She is so ready to go already!
Thankfully its only 2 days a week for 3 hours. I do admit, it will be a nice little break for me to have some ME time (which I don't do enough for myself!) So here is to a new adventure!!

Did I see you say on Twitter that she doesn't start for 7 months? Either way, whenever she starts it will be great... but definitely sad for mama! These milestones are so hard!
ReplyDeleteHow fun and sad at the same time! I am not at home with Xavier other than the weekends and I can't wait for him to go to preschool! lol! He is at the daycare now and does learn quite a bit, but I want him to have more structure than that. He needs it! lol! We are looking to switch to a different school during the actual school year so that he will have "real" teachers (almost all at the new place have their masters in teaching). Unfortunately, they don't have anything at the daycare he is at currently :(
ReplyDeleteOn the brightside...YEH for me time!
Sooo bittersweet! I'm happy for her though and that you will get some time to yourself....even if it's to go to the grocery store lol
ReplyDeleteIt's bittersweet because they really do grow up too fast! You will enjoy that time, though, and who knows? Maybe a pregnancy will help those days go by quickly! ;)
ReplyDeleteShe's going to be great! And you will love the extra time for yourself :)
ReplyDelete