Image Map

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I confess....

Linking up w. Melissa today for a little confession session....(((come join)))

I CONFESS....

....as bad as I feel for the kidlet being sick, I am over the dramatics of it. Seriously you would think the kid is on her last leg

.....I am sucked into Secret Life of American Teenager- I watched a bit of it when it first came out but, since we got rid of cable, Ive been binge watching shows and once I finished Friday Night Lights, I moved onto teenybopper shows

....I have zero urge to see the new Magic Mike movie- I also never saw the first one

....I really don't feel like cooking dinner this week, and may just grab take-out more than we should

....I am more excited than I should be to go see NKOTB in concert in June

....I miss nap time (I so looked fwd to that 1-2 hours of ME time! Selfish of me? Maybe)

....Speaking of me time, as much as I hate Bre is growing up so fast, the more I think about it, I am kind of excited for her to start preschool in September just to get a few hrs to myself.

....I started burning lilac smelling candles because I am longing for spring!


What do you have to confess today?


Making Melissa



The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

5 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for Spring!! Bring it on!! I'm done with this snow crap. It always tends to ruin my running groove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to NKOTB in June as well!!! Can't wait! I like these confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT for Spring. I burned my honeysuckle candle yesterday and it gave me too much false hope! ;) Hope Bre is feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond ready for spring! Surprisingly we have had an insanely mild winter, I'm not complaining. My son is in Pre-K this year and it has been nice -- he loves school and I love having just a couple hours to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need those lilac candles! I still have my christmas candles out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!