°Despite all the germs in our household this week, we got some more good news this week and its even better than the news we got a few weeks ago
°Bai5 bubbles is so AMAZINGLY delicious!!! I may never touch a pop again, and best thing its only 5 calories. My favorite is Jamaica Blood Orange & Gimbi Pink Grapefruit
°We recently have been cutting things down to save some money, so we recently switched over to T-Mobile and we got new phones, I thought I was an iPhone-er for the long run but I decided to switch and I ended up getting a Galaxy S5 and I am slightly obsessed! We also were able to score a tablet and still pay less than with our other carrier!
°Breanna loves to draw & write and I am blown away how great she is at writing her letters, were still working on lowercase but she can write almost all her uppercase. We go through so many little tablets, (Thank you Target $1 bins!) I forget at times, she IS only 3 years old. To some if may not seem like much but she IS only 3 & I am such a proud mama!






Soooo interested in that drink! I'm cutting down on my sugar so I wonder how much sugar it has...hm...
ReplyDeleteI love little kid handwriting and drawings! They are just so sweet. Target Dollar Bins are a gold mine of treasures :)
ReplyDeleteGrant switched carriers and got the Samsung Galaxy S4 about a half year ago. I finally made the switch on Sunday, and got the S5 and I LOVE IT. Seriously, so much better than the HTC's I was obsessed with. I know so many people who switched from iphones to this phone, too, and say they will never go back!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear this new, better news!!!
Oh you so need to frame those precious little drawings, I kept some of my daughters first drawings and I'm so glad that I did.
ReplyDelete