Recently I was selected to participate in an awesome campaign from
Bzzagent for a learning app called Leos Pad from
Kidaptive. In this day kids are more and more prone to using electronics. Yes, I am one of those parents that lets my child use them but we do more educational apps than anything. I try to always incorporate education & learning into some part of our day.
Kidaptive is an innovative education and technology company dedicated to
empowering children, parents, educators, and other key stakeholders
through powerful adaptive learning tools. By enabling personalized
learning for each child, we aim to increase engagement, optimize
learning, and improve outcomes for kids worldwide games.
I knew as soon as I saw this, Breanna would LOVE it!!! We got all set up and she was more than eager to start playing!
Leo’s Pad is an award-winning adaptive-learning series for preschoolers designed by Stanford researchers and world-class animators. Preschoolers embark on animated adventures with a young Leonardo da
Vinci and other historical characters as they solve puzzles and play
adaptive learning
Be sure to check out
Kidaptive for the little one in your life and get 20% off w. code TRYLEO
Disclaimer- I received this product free for my opinions. All opinions are 100% my own and not swayed by an outside source #gotitfree
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!