Image Map

Monday, February 23, 2015

weekend stuff

Its been awhile since Ive actually had anything exciting to say about a weekend. We really havent been doing much, either someone has been sick or it's just been way too cold! But this weekend we had a warm up (hello 30's!!!!!!) yea to some it may not seem like much but, when you have been having below 0 temps, it's a nice welcome!

I recently won a cute necklace (for Breanna) from Little Love Boutique and I just got it in the mail this weekend. If you have a little girl in your life, you need to check out their cute stuff!!! 

Friday- we had a relaxing night and we just ordered fish from the one local restaurant.  I was in bed at 8:30 (so exciting I know!) but I was up at 4:30 (thank you daughter) that morning so I was exhausted!


Saturday, we had plans to go to my nephews basketball game then to my brothers but since we were expecting a decent amount of snow, my nephews basketball game got cancelled so we weren't sure if we were going to be going to my brothers  for the day but Brad decided he wanted to go, so we headed over early afternoon and thankfully the roads weren't too bad. I am really glad we went because we ended up playing games for about 5 hours & my older niece and nephew showed up!!! We probably would've ended up staying longer but it was starting to rain out again and since we are an hour away and weren't sure how the roads were, we decided to leave. I am excited for the next time we do this. I love just hanging out and laughing all night!!!



Sunday was another "nice" day so we just did some running around and grabbed Panera for lunch. I tried the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich OMG! so so good!!! I wanted more, I usually am a stick to the same food kind of person (Caesar salad and french onion soup) but this is definitely my new favorite!!!! Once we got home we just relaxed


This week were supposed to get cold temps back again, but I am hoping it's not below freezing so we can go to gym and story time!




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

5 comments:

  1. I have a new found love for Panera so that Mediterranean Veggie sandwich would be tried soon!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mediterranean Veggie sandwich at Panera is my favorite... soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that necklace is darling, my niece would tackle me to the ground for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love a good game night! :) Glad you guys got to have a fun night in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got to spend time with your family! That necklace is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!