I am ready to say bye to February and cold temps & hello to March and hopefully some warmer temps!!!
Once Upon a Time starts Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant explain how excited I am to start watching this again!
We will be adding a new addition to our family very soon, I cant wait...just waiting to see when we go get to meet him and then hopefully end of March he will be in our home! I wish I could post a picture but I don't have one because I don't know the exact one we will be getting!
Getting a message from a friend I haven't talked to in over a year and catching up. It was nice to chat again and I am looking fwd to getting our girls together for some play dates once it warms up
We got some really cute items from Tara Lynn's this week for Breanna. Be sure to check out all her super cute stuff, she mainly sells women's clothing and it's always so cute and affordable
This super cute ring I got from Southern Laurel Boutique on Groopdealz.
Linking up with these sweet ladies today......





I am so excited for Once Upon A Time I seriously can't stand it!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your new little family member! Puppies are the best!
Hi there!!
ReplyDeleteI'm the Owner of Southern Laurel Boutique and I am SO flattered that you took such a great picture of your ring and took the time to mention my site in your post! I would love to use your picture on my website and on Instagram, if that's okay with you?
Also, LOVE your blog!
xoxo,
Megan
You know I have never watched Once Upon a Time, I'm more of a Hart of Dixie watcher.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove those outfits. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new addition!!!