Image Map

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I confess....

Linking up with Melissa for some confessions this week....



I Confess.......

.....I really felt the Oscars was very boring. I love NPH but I felt like a lot if it was forced to try and outdo Ellen from last year

.....I am excited for the new DWTS season I think since it's Season 20 and the 10 year anniversary it's going to be good (at least I am hoping!!!)

.....As much as I try I am so horrible at sticking to healthy eating, I am always tempted by something bad for me especially now since Cadbury eggs are on shelves!!!!

.....I am so bad with keeping polish on for more than a week! I get bored with the color and want something new. Thankfully Sinful Colors polish is only $1.99 so I don't feel so guilty!

.....We've been watching way more TV in this house than we should these past few weeks. I am really hoping gymnastics & story-time isn't cancelled this week because we need out of this house!



come link up & share some of your confessions......

Making Melissa



The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

4 comments:

  1. Aww, gymnastics. I did gymnastics until I was in 4th grade as my mom competed and coached in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to get sucked into watching a lot of TV when it's so cold and gross out- we've been plopping down in front of ours way too much lately, too! Easter candy is seriously my weakness... ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadbury eggs are my weakness too!! Man I love those things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eating so much junk food lately, ugh. It has definitely made me feel like crap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!