Image Map

Friday, February 20, 2015

helloo.....friday

I really have nothing overly exciting to share, so this is probably pure randomness since we've been stuck in the house for almost a week....Thank you freezing temps!




I am looking forward to the weekend we are supposed to warm up (hello 30's!!!!) even if it is only for 2 days....and we are heading to watch my nephews' basketball game and then to my brothers to hang out and have game day/night(!!!!!) We just recently started this a few weeks ago and I think will (hopefully) keep up doing it! I just wish my sister were up here to join us



Despite the temps, my mind is on spring!!!! Bath and Body works  is having a $12 candle sale and I couldn't pass it up!!! My current lilac candle is almost on its last leg...so I ordered 2 new candles...Lemon Mint Leaf and Smile-Pink Lemonade Punch



My computer has been on its last leg  and since I recently got my new tablet, I really haven't been using it much, however I didn't think blogging would go to well on it since well I am not the best with the onscreen keyboard BUT...I was browsing Amazon the one day and found a bluetooth keyboard for less thank $15 (SCORE!) So I had a $25 gift card and have to say it was one of the best purchases I've made!!!


March 1....Once Upon a Time starts back up!!!!! I am BEYOND excited. This is one if not my favorite shows on tv right now!!!!





Linking up with these sweet ladies today......



Momfessionals





The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers 


6 comments:

  1. I'm over the cold! We live in Florida and it was actually 28 this morning when my husband left for work. I don't even think we have clothes for when it is this cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't been out much this week either, but for the opposite reason, it's only about a hundred million degrees hot here at the moment, dying for winter to make it's way to Australia!

    Love that candle, I'm so thinking right now that I need to get me one. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the new line of B&BW candles! I am currently obsessing over the "Relax" candle! It is like a crime to not jump on the candle sales! Stay warm and have a great weekend!

    Sarah
    http://coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good find on the keyboard!!!! :) Stay warm! If you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me tell you, the Smile candle smelled amazing! I went and sniffed around last week and they were all so good! Of course I was there the day before the sale started...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to catch up on Once Upon a Time! I fell so behind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!