Image Map

Sunday, January 15, 2012

7months...

My sweet Breanna I can't believe you are already 7 months old(I know I say that every month but I really can't believe how quickly you are growing up You are just getting too big too quick!)You are still such a happy little girl from the moment you wake up you are all smiles!!!

You had your 6 month check up this past Friday(a little late) and the Dr. was VERY happy with the way you are growing! You are 15lbs 5oz and 26.5 inches long!! You are a tall skinny bean....He also said your top left tooth should be popping thru soon and your right should follow soon-after! You weren't too happy with your shots but you bounced back in no time and were playing as soon as we got home! He said you can start eating some bread w butter, cottage cheese, baby puffs, ice cream and can also try some chocolate and whipped cream, we can also add cinnamon and sugar to your cereal!

You are still sleeping like a champ(530/630pm til 600/630am)! And your naps are getting to be less and less each day! You love to play with your toys and love hanging out in your pack n play. You also love your bouncer...and get so excited when one certain song comes on. You are still very vocal and love to 'talk'. You have started to pull yourself up and are kind of standing on your own as long as you have something to hold on to- so that means we had to move your crib and pack&play mattresses down low!



This past Thursday you learned how to get from your belly to sitting position and finally started to crawl...well more like a crab/scoot crawl where you keep one leg out and scoot you way around but your moving nonetheless. You are so proud of yourself that once you get back on your bum you bounce up and down and clap...yup that's another new thing you learned to do...clap! You have also learned how to make new noises and think its the funniest thing ever! And now that you're mobile, it is so much harder to take your pictures!!! And you really want to just go go go....





I am so happy and proud to be your mommy! My love for you continues to grow for you more and more every day! I love you to the moon & back xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love that silly little smile that she has!!

    Happy 7 Monthday Bre!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 months! What a cutie w/ incredible fashion sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for crawling!! And yay for more foods, the high chair will quickly become the grossest thing in the house :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable, little girl. =) 7 Months already..that's insane to me! Happy Bday girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breanna is a gorgeous little sweet pea <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! Yay 7 months!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!