Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Neglecting....

So I feel like I've been neglecting my blog due to nothing exciting happening in the Roberts household! So I've been trying to think of something 'fun' to do weekly to try and keep up with it! I have wordless Wednesday however Im thinking maybe another day of something...what I'm not quite sure yet but if anyone has any ideas please let me know! I've seen 'Saturday laughs' (which I'm hoping to join in on as soon as something funny happens) 'make yourself Monday' and 'wordless Wednesday'. Maybe quote of the week or something dealing with Pinterest? Oh I don't know  so as soon as I come up with something I'll let you know and maybe we can link up!!!

4 comments:

  1. I, too, have not been blogging as much! I have yet to even take C's 8 month pics or do that post. So far behind....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super far behind too!! I just try to catch up when I can. :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here - not much exciting going on! I'm ok with that. We'll just have to make something fun happen! I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!