Well another year has come and gone and I have to say 2011 was one of the best years of my life!!! I am so blessed and one lucky girl!!! I have the most amazing husband & little girl, family and friends!!!
I really thought 2010 would be hard to top getting married and becoming home owners but on June 15, We were blessed with the most precious little girl EVER!!! When they say you don't know real love until you have a child....well that is so true!! Now don't get me wrong I adore and love my husband to the moon and back but once you are blessed with a baby your whole world changes!! And that it did however I couldn't be happier!!! I was lucky enough to be able to stay home with Breanna and not have to go back to work.
I have remained close with some WONDERFUL friends who I love.....also 'lost' a few along the way. As we get older and grow up its hard 'make friends' especially once you have children but was lucky enough to meet a WONDERFUL group of mommies who are so amazing and so supportive in everything!!! I feel so blessed to have them in my life!!! And feel even luckier that Breanna is going to have some great friends as she gets older. We've only known each other for a short while but already have some great memories and I am looking forward to making many more memories through the years!!
Personally I am not one to make resolutions for the new year cause I never stick to them and if I want to make changes I will do it throughout the year! Thank you all for a wonderful 2011 & here is to a new year with lots more memories!!! Happy New Years my friends!!
I'm so glad you had a great year! Having a child is pretty much impossible to top, but you're going to make great memories with her!
ReplyDeleteP.S. It was so nice to meet you!!!