Image Map

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Easy and quick beef enchilada bake

So the other day I got my family circle in the mail and as I was going thru it found this recipe that sounded pretty amazing and easy so I decided to make it and also share it with you...

Prep time: 20 min
Total cooking time: 45 min
Makes: 6 servings

INGREDIENTS-
1lb ground beef
1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb VELVEETA, cut into 1/2" cubes
6 corn tortillas (6inch), cut in half
1 can (10oz) RO*TEL diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained

Heat oven to 350
Brown meat in large skillet, drain
Stir in soup and 1 cup VELVEETA
Spoon 1/3 meat mixture into 8-in square baking dish; cover with 6 tortilla halves and 1/4c RO*TEL. Repeat layers.
Top with remaining meat mixture, RO*TEL and VELVEETA; cover
Bake 25 min or until heated through



Hope you enjoy as much as we did!!!

3 comments:

  1. This recipe looks very familiar, I think Greg may have tried it before, but I don't remember the ROTEL, we will have to try it next time. You really cannot go wrong with anything Mexican!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!