Image Map

Thursday, January 26, 2012

must have...

So there are some products I absolutely can not live with out so I thought I would share!!!

One thing I am crazy about is my skin and what I wash my face with..I seriously freak out if I have the tiniest blemish on my face and I have super sensitive skin.....I have tried so many different kinds of washes & lotions but seem to end up back with the pricey one....yea I may be crazy for spending the amount I do on face wash & lotion but I really can tell the difference and I don't splurge on really anything for myself so why not something everyone sees...

So my first must have I start out with MAC Creme Wash i love it cause its light and it doesn't make your face feel dry or oily after you use it and you just need a small amount.... my favorite lotion I use is Strobe Cream it seriously is the best face cream I have ever had! It's very light and gives a sort of 'glow'



 
As I posted before I am not one to go crazy over makeup but there are 2 must have make up essentials that I use daily.....Smashbox High Definition Liquid concealer this concealer seriously is the BEST I have ever used and a little goes a long way and covers those pesky dark circles....the other is something that I remember using when I was younger for dance recitals and competitions but this has a new twist on it which makes me love it even more great lash - lots of lashes it has the same looks and feel of the regular great lash but the new brush lets you get those corners and bottom lashes



so there you have it....so if you're looking for new products...check these out!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that mascara yet, but I want to. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge Mac Girl!! I haven't tried that mascara yet. THanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!