Image Map

Monday, November 21, 2011

MUST HAVE-

ok I am not normally one to 'gush' over make-up seeing how I rarely wear it but I HAVE to 'gush' about this... there is ONE thing that I can NOT live without- UNDER EYE CONCEALER it honestly is the one thing I cant leave the house without putting on and will NOT leave the house without it. Ive gone thru so many different concealers and one after another have failed...until just recently...I found one from Smashbox they sell is at Ulta and Sephora or you can get it on their websiteHIGH DEFINITION LIQUID CONCEALER



Now, I normally wouldnt spend a lot of  $$$$ on make-up because in all honesty it would just go to waste....but this is seriously is the BEST $20 I have EVER spent....when they say a little goes a long way....this product definatley does.... so if you're looking for a new concelear and are willing to spend a little extra $$$ then this is an AMAZING product

1 comment:

  1. I am always on the lookout for new makeup. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!