The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.
I was fortunate enough to recieve TWO of these....from 2 AWESOME gals I met thru Twitter! First Steph I got to know her thru twitter but have yet to meet :-( but our next mommy/baby play date Ill get to meet her! And the other is Amy I met thru Twitter but actually met her yesterday at our mommy/baby playdate find out we grew up close to the same area and both of our parents still live in that area!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
My first 3 go to fellow KNOTTIES who I got to know as we were all planning our July weddings I have yet to meet them but they are amazing ladies- and just all have recently got into blogging
Ida
Not sure if these 2 have over 200 followers cause I cant find it on wordpress but I absolutely LOVE both of these blogs :-)
Casey I 'met' thru twitter and love seeing her trials of mommy hood and learning things that I get to look fwd to when my little girl gets older.
and lastly Jaime I found her blog thru a friend that was getting married destination the same time, well Jaime and I ended up being pregnant around the same time and our girls were due a day apart, we were both late and still had our girls a day apart!

:-)
ReplyDelete