Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

so Thankful

I am so thankful for SO many things but there is one that sometimes I guess you could say gets 'pushed under the rug' too often...not that I forget about it per say just guess I don't say thank you enough!

My AMAZING husband- he truly is my BEST friend and I am so blessed to be able to have him in my life. I honestly never thought my life would be what I consider PERFECT. As  you may or may not know we didn't have the best 'start' to our relationship and have really been through a LOT. Back in 05 we dated for about 2 years broke up for a year and after not speaking for that ENTIRE year out of the blue I decided to text him, just to see what he's been up to,not thinking anything would ever come out of it, we went to dinner and it was really like we never broke up I am so glad I decided to text him that night...and 2mo later we were engaged and starting to plan our life together. And now we have the most beautiful baby girl to make that bond stronger.

I never had imagined I would be able to be a SAHM and thanks to him I am able to! I really couldn't have asked for a better life...I know I don't say it enough but I  cant thank him enough for making me the happiest girl in the whole world! Thank you for putting up with my bitchiness and my moods and I really cant thank you enough for EVERYTHING you do for me and Breanna- you truly are the BEST husband and dad in the entire world! You are the best in my life and I truly am the LUCKIEST girl in the world. I love you to the moon and back xoxo <3

4 comments:

  1. Love this!

    So glad you have each other and Bre has you both!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Gary and I broke up for a few years as well and things started back with him sending me a text. How funny that we have that in common. :)
    So glad things worked out the way you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is great! Isn't it great to have a supportive husband, especially when you have a baby, it makes all the difference in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how sweet! That's great that you got back together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!