when I first heard about it I was kinda skeptical paying for a 'teething toy' when I could just use a frozen bagel or even a wet washcloth but when I actually saw how stinking cute it was I was sold...and I had to get one so I went to Amazon (the place I go for EVERYTHING) to see if they happened to sell them cause on the actual website they are $50 of course they do and it's only $20( Sophie)
so sophie arrived to our house saturday morning...(along with a lot of other christmas presents) well, it was SUPPOSED to be one of Bre's christmas presents...but when I opened it up and again saw how cute she was...I had to give it to her...B was sleeping when it arrived so I got it out of the box and checked everything out and cleaned her up (for when B woke up) well, I squeaked it and the dogs came running...and they wanted her too!
so once B woke up for her nap she LOVED her....and pretty much held on to her all day/night...(however one thing I will say is I dont know if I will give it to her when Im not around, only cause of the legs) But all in all...it was a 100% SUCCESFUL buy....if you have a little one or are expecting or even know someone expecting (& looking for a gift) I HIGHLY reccomend one of these wonderful toys...
all in all...WE LOVE SOPHIE



Cari, Bre just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! Love that she loves Sophie too!
ReplyDeleteawe thanks Steph :-)
ReplyDeleteI cant wait for Charlie to get hers for Christmas! Bre is getting so big! Adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI hope Charlie likes it as much as Bre...she IS...I cant take it anymore lol
ReplyDeleteI bought Lily one about 2 weeks ago. It was only $15 on Amazon, and I couldn't pass it up. I hope she likes it. To me, it seems like a glorified dog toy, but I've heard so many great reviews!
ReplyDelete