Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2011

my first 'pinterest' project-

slightly modified...I found a few centerpieces thru Pinterest for Christmas, normally I just do a simply tall vase with flat marbles and poinsettias....but wanted to try something different this year

I pulled a few vases from the attic got some 'snow' and cranberries from Target and thought I would try something new...I also had a swag of flowers and holly from the previous house owners had left so I tore that apart and used some pieces from that...




it's nothing spectacular but Im just starting to get into 'crafting', so guess you gotta start somewhere right?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to buy that fake snow, but never knew what to do with it. Those vases look great! I have yet to become a memeber of pinterest, maybe next week. I was warned by Steph that it will suck away your time. I want to start looking at 1st b-day ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!