Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

could use your 2 seconds of your time...

Normally I dont do things like this but I signed Bre up for a contest with Tiny Prints


The Tiny Prints Talent Search Contest
Help us find the cutest faces. Click "Vote Now" and like us on Facebook to cast your vote! The grand prize winner will get $1,000, a $500 Tiny Prints gift certificate and be featured in our 2012 marketing campaign. official rules

Categories include:

  • Cutest Baby (0-2 years old)
  • Cutest Kid (3-10 years old)
  • Cutest Family
  • Cutest Couple
  • Cutest Pet

if you could spare me 2 seconds to cast a vote for her..I would really appreciate it. I know a few of you girls included your little ones as well


could you pls take a second to vote for Bre...Thanks
1) Simply go to Photo Entry
 2) Click the "Vote Now" button
 3) Make sure to "like us" on Facebook
 4) Cast your vote

Thank you in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!