Image Map

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

5 mos

my sweet little peanut oh how I wish I could just freeze time...I cant believe you are 5months already...



you are now eating foods and loving EVERY bit of it, so far you've had rice cereal, carrots, squash and green beans (which I think are your favorite by far you just inhale them) you are now up to 8 oz of formula. At your 4mo appt you were only 12lbs and 23 3/4 inches...however you had a little diaper rash incident  that we had to take you to an unexpected dr appt and you gained almost an entire pound and grew a whole inch in 2 weeks...so now you are 12lb 15oz and 24 3/4 in long...you are my tall skinny peanut.






You are sleeping  about 12 hours and taking a few naps thru the day...and you love to sleep on your belly. You are trying so hard to crawl and just moving backwards....and want to get up on your knees you get your arms going and then land in a 'flying' position or you curl up in a little ball and just cry. You now are liking 'tummy time' more than you ever have before and the puppies lay with you which you are also in love with...





We THINK you may be teething as EVERYTHING you get your little hands on goes right in your mouth including your fingers...you love sucking on your thumb when you are falling asleep and you only take your paci if you are super tired but usually end up with your thumb in your mouth.





you also love 'grabbing' at EVERYTHING including faces, noses, eyes, lips cheeks and the dogs - they arent quite sure what is going on yet and kaiah just tries to lick your little face off and molly really doesnt do much...but she does give you sweet kisses here and there- you love to play with your feet and love putting them in YUP your mouth!!! You light up as soon as you see your daddy and pretty much dont like any other man beside him, (but he loves that) so I think we may have to wait on taking you to see Santa Clause until you're a little bit older... you love giving 'kisses' and love getting them as well from me and daddy. You're more vocal now and some days just babble on and on- I think you're going to be a little talker


You've made a few 'friends' (even tho you dont know it yet) and so has mommy...and I cant wait til you are old enough to play with them. You are always so happy and rarely ever cry...(only when you are hungry or super super tired) you've been rubbing your eyes more when you're tired and grabbing at your ears and hair... you've started this new thing where if we're not paying attention to you...you let out this little cough and just laugh after you do it and you've started 'curling' your tongue into a 'U' shape...you love sitting in your high chair watching TV (mickey mouse club, little einstiens, martha speaks, berenstein bears and your 2 favorites curious george and arthur)




as much as I say wish I could keep you at this age....I cant wait to see what else you have in store for us as you grow up. Love you to the moon and back xoxo 




3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!