so I FINALLY got the leg warmers I ordered for Bre and I found a green diaper cover so I played around today with some pics...I am going to take more once her Santa dress comes...I am SUPER happy with the way they came out (I still have to edit a few but here they are)



Very VERY cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the black and white one :)
ReplyDeleteMy next set of pics is going to have lights too! Amazing how my 7month old did the best for me today...while the boys were pains and complained. lol
Cute pictures! Take as many as you can now, because one she is crawling....ahhhh picture taking will never be the same ;)
ReplyDeleteSO GOOD!! I love the first one where she's staring at the bulb like....ABUH?? What is THIS??
ReplyDeleteAnd the black and white one with her in color =)
Great job Mama! I'm going to be decorating tomorrow and then it's GAME ON!!
I have a couple ideas in mind...I can't wait!
Absolutely adorable, you did really good! Love the leg warmers! =)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I can't believe it's time for all this already. Can't wait to see the next round!
ReplyDelete