Image Map

Sunday, November 27, 2011

tis the season...

I cant believe Thanksgiving is over well just as quick as it came it left...so BRING ON CHRISTMAS!!!  I am ready more than ever this year. With the little hiccup in our thanksgiving plans...it ended up working out. Brad's family had stopped over early afternoon so we had a lunch and they stayed til about 5/6. It was our first year actually cooking the turkey and all the fixings and it turned out to be really yummy. That night we just relaxed and watched TV....B had to work Friday. Didnt do much on Friday just hung out with the little one and cleaned up around the house a bit, I am NOT a fan of Black Friday shopping so I stayed as far away from Robinson as possible, its crazy when it's not holiday season so it's 29320749 times worse this time of the year.







Saturday went to BRU and Tanger Outlets with my mom to see if we could score some good deals...I was sorta dissapointed in the clothing @ BRU however, we did get a few cute things and clearance was B1G1 Free and then we decided to head up to Tanger to the Carters outlet um...can we say 50% off EVERYTHING in the store! I was good and didnt buy anything but my mom got Bre a lot of cute things for Christmas. And then just another lazy night...watching the hockey game. I wasnt feeling too well so I headed to bed fairly early...

Today pretty much relaxed all day....I got some christmas pictures of Bre (previous post) and watched Christmas movies ALL day on Lifetime & Hallmark Channel pretty much perfect day. Im close to being done shopping just gotta get some gift cards and a few more gifts for my nephews. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving


2 comments:

  1. How did I miss such a big sale? And oh my goodness, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and weekend. You have such a cute little family.
    And, yes, I'm now completely convinced our girls have the same wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!