Image Map

Monday, November 21, 2011

random monday-

I am SUPER excited for Thanksgiving this week, last year hubs and I hosted our VERY FIRST holiday in our 'new' home (we were a month into being new home owners so I was kinda excited). So now it's become tradition that we host Thanksgiving every year. Honestly I cant wait to stuff my face with all kinds of food...last year I couldn't eat anything Sad some little girl in my belly just wasn't having it and anything I attempted to eat just made me sick (i think I might have had some mashed potatoes and rolls- if even that)

Had nice weekend got more done that I expected to (but I'm not complaining)-

Friday -  just a lazy night with hubs...just vegged out and watched some TV and relaxed

Saturday- met some friends for lunch it was really nice to catch up and they haven't seen Bre for a little while either. after lunch ran some errands after and when we got home I took FULL advantage of the nice weather ....and put my garland and tree up outside...and ended up putting up some inside decorations too(I may still do a bit more)....I have come to the conclusion that this is going to be my last year with an 'adult tree' aka 'glass ornaments' so I took full advantage. Next year I am going to make it kid friendly..so I am enjoying my glass ornaments for one more year
curio cabinet in dining room

fireplace in living room

all lit up in living room and doorway to dining room
w.out lights (obvious lol)
Sunday-  woke up early like EVERY day and got B fed and back down for an early nap and got some cleaning done early and attempted to help hubs pick up some leaves...and holy cow we had a TON...12 bags....so needless to say- I think one of the 2 trees are going to be coming down come spring time. We got things done so early (by 1:00 ) the rest of the day kind of just dragged...which honestly I didn't mind because I only get really one full day with hubs- I found Christmas movies on hallmark channel and ABC Family was super excited so that was the rest of our day


Today just probably going to lounge with B and the dogs and be lazy it's pretty crappy  out. Rainy- Gloomy. (HELLO SWEATPANTS!) I'm hoping at some point this week to take some pics of B so I can order some Christmas cards.(and going to try to convince hubs to take a nice family picture on Thanksgiving)..I'm looking forward to Wednesday I'm meeting my friend Amy and her little girl Harper (who is a day younger than B) for some shopping and catching up seems we have just been both so busy I'm glad we're finally getting together again! I got to clean up around here a little at some point before Thursday

I discovered this weekend B is FINALLY starting to grow out of her 3mo clothes- some of her 3-6 mo still fit but not for much longer,  hmmmm just another excuse to go shopping- seriously who doesn't love an excuse to go shop! Smile

2 comments:

  1. Your house looks pretty! :)

    Yeah, I'm not sure how the Christmas tree is going to go in our house this year with Lily. We'll see soon!

    We had like 7 bags of leaves too. Whoa a ton!

    Sounds like a good relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations look so pretty! You got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!