Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Easy Canvas Print Review/ Giveaway...

If you've been around this blog in the past 2 years, I am sure you know I love taking pictures {especially of Breanna}. So when I was contacted by Easy Canvas to review a product, I couldn't say no. The site was super easy to work with. They have a lot of options to choose from. I received a 16x20 canvas 


Once I uploaded my picture, I was able to tell the quality of the picture and also was able to see how it would look before I finished my order.  If you make a mistake it is easy to return to the previous screen to make changes. Once I placed my order, I received notification of my order and also a notification when it was shipped {within 5 days of my order} and I received it within 5 days...so it took less than 2 weeks from the time I ordered it til I had it in hand



I was also able to do some more work with Easy Canvas and receive 3 8x10s.The quality of the prints are amazing. I am beyond happy. They were so easy to work with. We are about to start Breannas big girl room so I definitely plan to order some more for her walls.




Easy Canvas is offering one of my readers a free 8x10. Just follow the rafflecopter instructions below {entries will be checked} The giveaway will run from 9/4-9/18 good luck!!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway



Disclosure- I was compensated with  free product in return for my opinion. All opinions are my own & not swayed by an outside source

Canvas

Photos to Canvas

Photo Prints

Photo Printing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!