Last week, we were just hanging out at home and Breanna mentions "I have to tinkle mommy" ok fine kid...I thought this was a fluke since she said this to B the week before and nothing came out of it.....well to my surprise she went! So that day we tried a few more times and success! So potty training is in full force!
So, I searched for some apps to help us keep track of everything happening and some reward system. We are doing a treat every time she goes along w stickers & a phone call from the one app we downloaded. She really looks fwd to that!
Now, my goal was trying to have her trained by her 3rd birthday and I wasn't planning on even starting until late fall/early winter! I haven't done the stay home for a few days straight yet, but she has been doing pretty good.
Yes we have had accidents but that's to be expected but 90% of the time we go to sit on the potty she goes(even if she sits for a few minutes)....right now we are down to going every 20 minutes, I am hoping soon we can cut that to 30 then 40 and so on.
We haven't gotten down the going out and letting us know or even letting us know when she has to go but, it's a start and I am super proud of her! She is a total rock star

Outstanding!
ReplyDeleteAw look her getting ahead of the game. I know it's bittersweet since she is growing up, but that is awesome she is doing so well.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Bre! I'm hoping to start Natalie some time after Christmas. Maybe thinking about buying her a potty for Christmas and making a big deal out of it!
ReplyDeleteAw that is so sweet, what a smart little girl. I have friends that goes through hell trying to teach their kiddos to be potty trained.
ReplyDeleteSimplycamylla.blogspot.com
Yay, good job!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!! She is doing such an awesome job! I told you that she would do it when she is ready! What a big girl!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! We almost tried today! Melody is always going into the other room to poop and takes her diapers off - yet she doesn't want to sit on the potty each time. Perhaps an incentive? What app do you use? The phone call one?
ReplyDelete