I never really fully edited my photos other than maybe a teeny touch up on Picasa or PicMonkey. If you use either of those sites you know there isn't anything major its more fun touches to add to pics. Well I attempted to dl a free trial of LightRoom 4 earlier this year and honestly, it was a huge fail!
So, in all honesty, I have just been pulling pictures straight off my camera and uploading w. zero edits {other than watermark} I was on Facebook one day and I noticed a friends pictures and she edited w. LightRoom 5...so of course, I went on to see if I could get a free trial just to see if this time maybe I could figure it out...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I think I may actually purchase it after my trial ends. If I really want to get serious about photography I should maybe get an editing program or at least learn how to use one!
Not saying I am going to make a business out of it but you never know what can happen! Even if I just end up doing just friends and family and make a little bit of $$ then so be it, I just really love doing this and hoping to learn more and more every day
And I want to thank Sarah for the awesome new watermark!!!







\
Try not to rely on post processing to make your image. Try to do everything in camera first (learn your basics) then use the editing program to make the final touches. Otherwise you spend too much time trying to "fix" the photo. You're off to a great start Cari. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are amazing!! I'm sure it helps that you have a gorgeous model to work with! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! That bench in the first picture is so cool!
ReplyDeletemywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com
Thanks for the editing suggestions! Im terrible when it comes to editing but your photos and watermark came out lovely!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the Hump Day Blog Hop btw :)
http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/
I don't think your photos need much editing- you always capture such pretty shots, especially with lil miss B in there!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the RWB baseball one, it is so very AMERICAN!!!!!!!!! Nice pics!
ReplyDelete