Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

What Im loving....

Linking up for another What Im Loving Friday w. LuLu




1- Fall TV premiers!!! This fall there are so many shows that I am looking fwd to, my DVR is working hard every night...thankfully we just upgraded our cable box and we are able to record more than 2 shows! These are just a few of my favorites!!!



2- Easy DIY projects-  I saw these tassel garlands floating around pinterest so I decided to try one to hang on our living room mantle...and it turned out super cute. I will be making one for Breannas room!

3. Pandora on our TV... seriously best feature since we upgraded! Now I dont have to run down my ipad or leave my computer open all day just to listen to music

What are YOU loving....

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so loving the fall premiers! such a TV junkie - it's terrible :(
    Thanks for linking up with What I'm Loving Fridays! Have a wonderful week and hope to see you back on Friday!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!