Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

What Im loving....

Happy Friday!!! I am linking up with LuLu again for What Im loving Fridays....




The Bethenny Show- seriously I have loved her since her Real Housewives of NY. A lot of people think she is a bit over the top but I love that about her and she doesn't care what other people think she is who she is and embraces it!



MAC- mineralize concealer seriously this stuff is AMAZING!!!! I have tried so many under eye concealers to cover those pesky dark circles but this stuff has done the trick




Russian Navy OPI- while this is not a new color, it is one of my favorite colors!

 iOS7 Update- while I am probably one of the few people that actually really likes the new update! I like that its brighter and more colorful. I also like the new look!


So what are YOU loving?


7 comments:

  1. yay for the iOS 7 update! I'm sooo liking it too! some people don't, they think it looks too childish but I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the only non-iPhoner so I'm NOT loving everyone talking about it ;) Hehe, only because I'm jealous!!

    I want to try that concealer and stop buying such cheap stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the update too! Anything bright and cute makes me happy! And ohhh my girl bethenny. Just love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new update too! It definitely feels cleaner and brighter! Like I got a brand new phone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have actually really enjoyed the IOS7 update, too. And Bethenney, she may outrageous but girl has a GREAT business sense. Her book is really good, too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cari! You are so sweet girl. Thank you for linking up! Great loves... I'm still thinking on the new i5 update... :)

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com
    *What I'm Loving Fridays Link Up*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check out that concealer, I have been looking for a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!