Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

What Im loving Friday

Linking up w. LuLu for What Im loving Friday !!! I love this fun link-up...

I am LOVING fall fall fall...I am so over the summer heat and hot weather, I am ready for the cooler temps and everything fall

*source


Seriously everything about this screams FALL! So cute and comfy


Michael Kors watch, BBW Cinder Lane Candle, Starbucks- Salted Caramel Mocha & Riding boots





7 comments:

  1. I've been dying for a MK watch but can't bring myself to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch, Ive been wanting to add one like that to my collection!

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that outfit! My husband and I were just in Cambodia and saw some of those bracelets, and I got some:) Yeah, so glad to have found your blog:) Love KAtie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So over the heat too! Had a good Pittsburgh friend visiting this weekend and we did a little fall shoppping :) Thank you so much for linking up with What I'm Loving Fridays again! Hope to see you back this week. Have a great weekend!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com
    *What I'm Loving Fridays Link Up*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!