So pretty---she looks great in that pink!
I love her dress, it sort of looks ombreish on the bottom. Such a cutie! Love your name, too! I am a Carrie as well (just spelled differently).
That dress is precious! Love the colors!
TOO adorable- and those sandals just complete is perfectly!
I always have a hard time with dressy outfits! We do smocking a lot but sometimes I want something a little different :)
She looks adorable! Love those shoes!
Hello fellow Pittsburgher! Your lil' gal is so cute! I would love for you to come by and link up to What I'm Loving Fridays!xo Lulusimplylulustyle.com
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!
So pretty---she looks great in that pink!
ReplyDeleteI love her dress, it sort of looks ombreish on the bottom. Such a cutie! Love your name, too! I am a Carrie as well (just spelled differently).
ReplyDeleteThat dress is precious! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteTOO adorable- and those sandals just complete is perfectly!
ReplyDeleteI always have a hard time with dressy outfits! We do smocking a lot but sometimes I want something a little different :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable! Love those shoes!
ReplyDeleteHello fellow Pittsburgher! Your lil' gal is so cute! I would love for you to come by and link up to What I'm Loving Fridays!
ReplyDeletexo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com