I am very overwhelmed & exhausted this week. My stress level is higher than normal. I am not used to being on my own for 12 hours. Yes eventually it will be like an ordinary day but now it's a lot! I am very grateful for B's job and it will get better but for now...I am beat!
If you follow me on IG or Facebook, I would say I am sorry for the overload of puppy but really Im not. I forgot how much work a puppy can be....I feel like I have a newborn all over again(ok! it's not that crazy). For only being here about a week, he is doing pretty good. He is sleeping in the crate and doing well with that, and still has accidents but that will take time (he is ONLY 2 mo) I am loving all the snuggles (since Bre doesn't like to cuddle anymore) Seriously this face is just the cutest
DWTS Season 20 started this week and while I am not really impressed with who all they picked to be on the show, I will still watch it! I think Rumer Willis is definitely going to be a front runner (her performance on Monday was awesome!) Also the gymnast girl paired up w. Derek Hough should be pretty good
I feel like I have such writing block lately, I want to write but anytime I come here, I just stare at a blank screen and then just throw in the towel. I may actually take a break from here for awhile until I feel like I can fully commit and not just come here just because
So on that note, Have a fabulous weekend, I am not sure when I will be back here but I will be back
....Linking up with these lovely ladies today......




I am so ready for spring to arrive in Maryland!
ReplyDeletehappy Spring indeed!!!! :) Hang in there with the long hours and enjoy those puppy snuggles!!
ReplyDelete