.....I am in a MAJOR funk lately (I think being stuck inside is just getting to me)
.....some days I just feel like I am a bad mom/wife and I just cant do anything right
.....I need to start working out again! (I know I mentioned it last week, but maybe if I keep talking about it I will finally do it!)
.....I really need to get back to church. I think this is a lot of why I am just feeling so blah lately
What do you have to confess today......Linking up today with Melissa...

I can pretty much relate to every one of those. Let's just chalk it up to winter weather. At least Spring and sunshine are on the way!
ReplyDeletei know exactly what you mean about being in a funk!!! i think i need to start going for walks outside to help me snap out of it.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! Just get moving! (Sounds easier than it is)
ReplyDeleteI'm in a funk, too. I definitely think it's the not working out thing. I need to get back into it!
ReplyDeleteBeing stuck inside drives me nuts -- it is important to be able to get out of the house! I hope you are able to get out of your funk soon.
ReplyDelete