I confess......
.....I miss nap time! I miss that hour or so just to catch up on shows and blogs
.....I have been binge watching the "new" 90210 and I even got B addicted
.....I really am wanting a pampering day for myself. Its been I don't even know how long
since I've had my hair done and I just want to sit down and relax without any interruptions. I also have been in much need of a mani/pedi, just looking for some me time to relax.
.....I am really wanting to do the bikini series with Tone it Up again but I know I wont finish just like last year. (Anyone want to throw some motivation my way?)
.....I had Panera 3 times this past weekend. I cant help, I am addicted to the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich and tomato soup!
.....I have big news to share Friday!

I wish you we lived a bit closer so we could walk together. XOXO Can't wait to read your big news!
ReplyDeleteLove the old and new 90210! Me & teen dramas go hand and hand :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear your news tomorrow!