Image Map

Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites...

Happy Friday! This week was a odd one weather wise....rain,snow, snow, rain, more rain and more snow

I finally finished my picture wall in our living room, it had some 'holes' in it and I have to say I am beyond happy how it looks



Finding this gem in my parents attic- ok so to some it may not be a gem but this was mine when I was 3 and he was my favorite stuffed animal ever! I cant believe it was still up there! Of course I had to give it to Breanna and she loves it



Elise over at Cheers Y'all had this on her blog this week and it really hit me hard.....we have some many changes coming I need to forget about the former and not dwell on the past



Speaking of "a new thing"....I've been waiting for what seems like forever to announce that B FINALLY got a new job! And starts Monday!!!!!  I am beyond thrilled for him and best part it's less than 10 minutes from our house!



....Linking up with these sweet ladies today......



Momfessionals




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

5 comments:

  1. :) Praying the presence of the Holy Spirit over your heart, sweet friend. May that Scripture stick close to you...and close to us all!!! <3 Happy Friday, love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari I am so happy for you all! Glad to hear he got the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your picture wall looks great! I love the variety! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats on the new job! Which one is it? The one close to you? Love how the gallery wall turned out! Mine is always a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! that's so exciting... best wishes to him on Monday!! love that beautiful print

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!