Image Map

Thursday, March 19, 2015

thankful thoughts

This week has been quite a busy one...though we haven't really gone anywhere, I've been feeling very overwhelmed but, I am thankful.


I am Thankful for.....

.....B's new job. Though the hours are crazy and I get overwhelme  being alone for 12 hours with a threenager and puppy. We are really lucky he was able to snag this job!

.....Netflix! Really who doesn't love to binge watch shows? Currently watching Gilmore Girls (again) from the beginning and Revenge

.....our sweet little nugget is starting to get the whole not peeing inside thing! He still has accidents (of course! he is only 2 mo) but he is starting to go to the gate in the playroom when he has to go out!

.....coffee. Even though Baxter is doing good at sleeping for most of the night, he has woken up a few times (1:30 & 4:30), we have been waking early to take B to work so coffee is my best friend this week!


What are you thankful for this week?



 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!