Image Map

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Get to know me.....

Its been a little while since I've done an about me post but I've noticed some new faces around here (Hi!!!!) so I thought now would be a perfect time to do another so lets get to it...



* I am the youngest of 3
* I am slightly obsessed w NKOTB (loved them since I was 8.....27 years!!!! that's a mighty long time!)
* I am deathly afraid of heights (like borderline panic attack!)
* I have a small obsession with nail polish, I probably change my nail color once a week
* I am not a fan of summer. Don't get me wrong, I like warm weather but I am more of a Spring type gal
* I also love Fall
* I don't like to talk on the phone and would much rather text
* If I could I would eat sushi everyday!!!! 
* I was a dancer for 13 years
* I've met a lot of country artists(Jason Michael Carroll, Little Big Town, Lady Antebellum, Josh Gracin, Toby Keith, LoCash Cowboys, Trailer Choir, David Nail, Josh Turner, Mallary Hope, Whitney Duncan to name a few)
* Brad and I met on MySpace in 2005. We dated for about 2 years broke up for a year and got back together and were engaged 4 months later we were married in July 2010 and had Breanna June 2011
* I wore cowboy boots at my wedding
* I own ZERO pairs of heels
* I can be very quiet until I get to know you.
* You cross me (or anyone I love) I will be the biggest bitch you've ever met
* I love taking pictures
* I hate driving and would much rather be a passenger



 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!