* Met up with my MBFF & her girls this week was a huge highlight because I feel like I havent seen them in forever!!! We met up at BK and the girls had a blast running around and up and down the play area. This is the first time in 2 year they actually had the courage to climb the entire way to the top! (We got so caught up in catching up, we took no pictures!)
* This re-purpose piece. My mom got me this tin for Christmas and it had hollies, berries Christmas type flowers in it and I absolutely love it so I wanted to use it again, so I raided my stock of flowers in the attic and I am so happy how it looks
* This one here....she just amazes me more and more everyday!!!! I love how much she loves to learn and loves to draw and write. Awhile back we found a new show called Word World where the words "come to life" as whatever that particular word is. Any time she watches it she has to have her tablet right beside her to write down words!
* This weekend we are supposed to go to my parents at some point but other than that not really sure what is happening! B has been working a lot this week and next week he will be onto his normal schedule (12 hr days) so we are trying to get as much time together before that all starts!
Have a fab weekend...
....Linking up with these sweet ladies today......





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!