Image Map

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful...

What a crazy boring week this week has been, we got hit with another round of snow overnight and got about 4 inches or so, while I am over winter and snow and cold, there is just something so peaceful and beautiful about freshly fallen snow...I wanted to take a few minutes to remember the awesome things in my life




Today, I am Thankful for......

....my 'July '10 knotties'! After almost 5 years I love that I still keep in contact with these amazing ladies, though a lot of us have never met, they are the most amazing support system. I love these ladies and am blessed to have them in my life

....that I am able to stay at home with Breanna. I know a lot of working moms would love to be able to stay home and raise their babies. Sometimes, I feel though I can take it for granted but seriously this is the best JOB I could ever have!

.....daily devotionals. I have been struggling a lot with getting connected back to my faith and getting to church. I have found reading devotionals daily is keeping me grounded and helping me realize a lot and to just let it all go 

.....and of course I can not forget, my little family. I know some days are tough but when it comes down to it I am so blessed and I wouldnt want to share my life with anyone else! They are my world and I am lucky they are mine!  



what do you have to be thankful for today?




The Bouqs - Premium Farm Direct Flowers

1 comment:

  1. 4 inches? Oh, you poor girl! We didn't get any of the snow, but it is super cold and getting colder :( Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!