Friday, was a usual lazy night, picked B up after work and we just hung out and watched some Netflix and relaxed. We recently started watching Revenge, we are only about 10 episodes in and I am addicted!!! I probably would've stayed up all night and kept watching if B wouldn't get mad
Saturday morning we had some running around and errands to do, once we finished up with those, we headed to the place to meet for the puppy pick-up! I also got to catch up with a friend I haven't seen in way too long! When we first got there they puppies hadn't arrived yet but were there shorty after. They were all so cute! But one particular one decided to make a place for himself under B's leg....so we snagged him up and he was the sweetest....Breanna chased a few of the others and we looked as well but decided this one was the one for us! He laid in my arms the whole time, didn't make a peep. So we got all the paper work filled out and all the other necessary stuff and off we went! We got home and the cats were not quite sure (and still aren't) what this little thing running around their house is, he wanted to play but they wanted nothing to do with him( and still don't). At this point we didnt have a cage yet so we improvised and used a laundry basket with a blanket and he didnt make a peep all night!
Sunday, Baxter was up early (4:30), so I made B take him out...and he fell back asleep for a little while longer but I was wide awake and I looked down and his sad face we just staring up at me so we came down and played for a bit and he fell asleep a few hours after he woke up. Once we all got ready, we headed over to my parents for the day (puppy in tow!). My mom was making homemade meatball hoagies for lunch...(Yumm-o!!!) they were amazing. My brother and sister-in-law and the boys were meeting us there but my brother got sick so he didnt make it! It was a nice relaxing day. The kids loved playing with the puppy and he is definitely exhausted! I never thought I would be that pet parent that put sweaters/coats on my dog....but my mom gave me a few and I am in love! Seriously he looks so cute with his little sweater on
I forgot how much work a puppy is and man am I exhausted! But he is so worth it! Right now he sleeps a lot so if need be, I can catch a quick nap. Bre loves him but is still a little weary when he is running around...she likes him more when he is sleeping or calm. Last night was our first night in the crate and he cried for a few minutes then fell asleep and he only woke up once in the middle of the night and then again at 5:30 for the day! So lots of coffee will be needed this week and for quite awhile!



I was stalking all your puppy pic yesterday and catching up. HE IS SO CUTE!!!! :)
ReplyDelete