I am thankful for....
B's new job only being 10 minutes away! Since we are down to one car for a little while it makes it much easier to take him and pick him up from work!
Warmer temps!!! While we haven't been able to play outside (due to rain & lots of mud) it's been amazing and I am loving it
Coffee!!!!!!!! (I dont think I need any explanation for this one)
Play dates. These keep me sane! I love catching up w my MBFF (mom bff) and letting the girls run off all their energy!!! I am cherishing these so much right now and into spring/summer because come fall when school starts its going to be harder with opposite schedules!
What are YOU thankful for this week?
Also linking up w. Vanessa for Thinking out Loud Thursday!!!


I have been so tired this week! So thankful for coffee :) it makes my day so much better. Stopping by from the link up!
ReplyDelete