Image Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday 5...



Linking up w. Darci  & ladies for 5 on Friday today...


 Seeing best friends & catching up after not seeing them for a few weeks

New nail polish! I am nail polish obsessed  so when i can find cheap polish I love I stock up

My beautiful Bouqs flowers!!! Almost a week later they are still beautiful as ever

Tara Lynn's boutique had 'casting call' for children models and I thought why not give it a shot and send a pic of B in and she got a spot!! I can't wait to work with them....they also sell women's clothing too!!!

Good news starting to come our way,(NO! We're not having another baby) I don't want to get too into yet until it's 100% confirmed (may still be a few weeks) but I am glad things are starting to look up!  

4 comments:

  1. How awesome lil Breanna is gonna' be modeling! She's gorgeous, so I'm not surprised!! :) Excited to hear about your good news- yay for whatever it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love cheap polish :)
    And that is awesome that Breanna got picked for the spot! Can't wait to hear your good news! Have a great weekend Cari!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!