Image Map

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DIY Banners

I wish I could take credit for this project but I came across this great site the other day on Pinterest.

Seriously these are so cute and super easy to make! And great for any occasion. I needed something more for our fireplace it was just too empty....I made a Merry Christmas one but it was just a litte too big so I made it into Be Merry and added some tissue paper garland to it.

I just printed out the letters on resume paper {since its a little bit thicker} and I glued it to black construction paper {you could use craft paper too} and attached it to twine w. clothes pins.





2 comments:

  1. Love it! I may make one for my room that says Mr and Mrs!! Thanks for sharing!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!