
Thanksgiving, while I already decorated for Christmas, Thanksgiving is one of my favorites....I cant wait to stuff my face w. lots of food
This was part of our spread from last year.

getting a haircut- I think its been about 6 mo or so since I got my hair cut...and I really didn't get much cut...but I am actually getting it shorter this time...only shoulder length but its probably a good 4-5 inches off. I am not going w the blonde just the cuts...I really like the last one but maybe shoulder length
Pandora- no seriously you don't understand. I was listening to LFO, S Club 7, Spice girls, BB Mak, NSync, etc I could remember all of these songs like they were popular yesterday!
candy cane oreos- these are so amazingly good, if you like thin mints you will love these!!! Then cover them w. white chocolate and add some peppermint sprinkles on top. DELISH!!
Lots of family time coming up. We have a lot of things planned from now until the new year





that spread looks awesome...and what a good idea to do it in the hallway! makes complete sense to me!! :) and that pic of all of those artists has me singing some particularly AMAZING songs in my head!!! :) can't wait for family time too! hugs to you, girlie!!! xx
ReplyDeleteLove all those haircuts! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love Pandora and that you were listening to those bands! What a flashback!
ReplyDeleteloving the haircuts!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, S Club 7!!! I was so obsessed with them back in the day, I knew the words to every song too! (And maybe every one of their TV episodes too...)
ReplyDeleteAnd you're gonna rock that haircut! It'll look perfect on you.
That Thanksgiving spread with all of those pies looks awesome!!!! And it was only part?!?! I wanna spend Thanksgiving with your family! lol
ReplyDeleteSo the candy cane oreo's are as good as they look?? yay good to know!
ReplyDeleteCandy cane oreos!!! YUMMMMM I heard there was a study done saying that Oreos are more addictive than drugs...like hardcore drugs. I honeslty believe it!
ReplyDeleteKate @ Raising the Rogers