Image Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

{impromtu} family pictures

Trying to get Brad to take pictures is like pulling teeth....so not fun! But every so often he will cooperate for family pictures just to keep me quiet! We usually go to Portrait Innovations to get ours done but honestly last time I was there, I was super disappointed w. the pictures and how rushed we were.

I decided this year I wanted to do outside pictures. I was going to go w. a local photographer & do a mini session but we are trying to save up for the beach next year. So since I have a nice DSLR, I had my aunt take some pictures for us at a local park. While we werent there for very long, we got some super cute pics!

I am still working on editing them but here is a little sneak peek...I am so happy with how they turned out.








14 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! They are great. Cannot wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Definitely not worth spending the $$ when you already have such a nice camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is amazing!!! I think you have a little mdoel on your hands. :) Can't wait for Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them! So cute! At least Breanna looks to be cooperating in the photos! Aubrey was a nightmare for ours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these pictures!!! :) Seriously, too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie you have for a daughter!!!! Seriously, so stinkin' cute! These photos are fabulous; you're aunt did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful family photos, Cari!! And I agree with many others - I think y'all have a little model on your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! The first one looks very "pro" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job with the photos!!! Love the last one of Breanna!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely beautiful!!!! Y'all are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!