Friday we didn't do much of anything but watch movies and relax.
Saturday B worked, I just ran to Target to pick up a few things and ended up getting stuff to make our Santa Cookie plate...then our friends came over to visit for the evening we haven't seen them in forever, so it was nice to catch-up.
Sunday we went grocery shopping and to Target again...I needed to pick up a few Christmas presents for Breanna and I scored some l/s shirts for $3.50ea once we got home, I decided to put up Christmas decorations...our outside of the house is still all fall but the inside is all Christmas - don't judge, I am not discriminating and forgetting Thanksgiving, I really love Thanksgiving, however I just enjoy the Christmas lights & tree(we did 2 trees this year-one in our entry way and one in the living room) and if you would've seen Breannas eyes light up when she saw it all I just cant even put it into words, she was so excited to put on the ornaments and every time one would fall she would say "oh man, not again". But seriously my heart just filled up even more than I even thought it ever could seeing it through a child's eyes just make it so much more special. So we decorated and watched Christmas movies on Lifetime and the hallmark channel


i am the same way girlie! love me some thanksgiving too!! not hating on it! but would be so sad to only keep my lovely christmas decor out for a month!!! gotta maximize the love for the season ;)
ReplyDeletehappiest monday, sweet friend!
xx
Loved seeing your photos on instagram this weekend :) I hope X is just as excited and in "awe" of the tree :)
ReplyDeleteahh so fun! I love lazy weekends. that tree looks so pretty!
ReplyDeletethe tree looks great! looks like a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteYou're right: lazy weekends are the best, and this does sound like a perfect weekend! I love your cookies for santa plate; I want a "Cookies for Darby" plate lol
ReplyDeleteNot judging, the tree looks great!!!!! And lazy weekends are the best!
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com
Yay for Christmas decor!! We put ours up this weekend too and even waiting until Saturday was tugging at me because I've been dying to put it up since Nov. 1st! ;) We're celebrating Christmas here with my in-laws the day after Thanksgiving, so at least this year I have an excuse for early decorating!
ReplyDeleteGlad y'all had a great weekend!
Beautiful tree!!
ReplyDeleteYour decorations look nice! I haven't had one of those lazy weekends in a long time!!!
ReplyDelete